Sunday, January 4, 2015

Biting the (proverbial) bullet

It's time to stop procrastinating and list my 2015 quilting goals


Complete 12 quilty UFO's (in no particular order)

Rectangle Wrangle

Carolina Crossroads

X + Quilt

Economy Block Quilt

Pickle Dish

Tribute to Judy

Thimbleberries Cats  top done


Grandma's Country Album

Single Girl

Spiderweb

Great Granny Squares

Omigosh II



I have two daily quilt block goals, the Somerset Patchwork Star a Day blocks and the Farmers Wife Sampler blocks



Bricks and Stepping Stones is my current leader/ender quilt


I want to finish three Block of the Month Quilts

Pies and Tarts

MoonGlow

Citrus Sweet Love




I'm swapping two blocks a week with two friends (so making two sets of three blocks).  They are Scrappy Sisters Choice blocks reduced to 5 inches.


I would also like to

Make a Tardis Quilt

Finish ONE hexagon quilt this year

Quilt one Charity/donation quilt per month

Only buy fabric for backings or to complete a specific project

Start a Millefiore (La Passacaglia) quilt

Make a quilt for myself from my Tula Pink stash

Finish the quilts I promised to my kids/partners/grandkids



Whew!!!

If I get this accomplished, I'll be SO happy











No comments:

Post a Comment